CoolaData provides a predefined connection that enables you to upload Facebook Ad data into your CoolaData project in order to integrate it with CoolaData behavioral analytics. This integration enables you to track Facebook engagement and to measure your social media return on investment in order to make better informed decisions and to get the most out of your social media campaigns.
CoolaData automatically uploads the latest Facebook Ads reports from your account once a day and fetches yesterday’s data. New data is appended to the tables stored in CoolaData.
To upload Facebook Ad data into CoolaData –
- Follow the instructions in Integrating with Predefined Data Sources and then select Facebook Ads . The following displays –
- Fill in the following –
- Integration Name – The name of this integration.
- [Optional] You can use the Google Project ID and Google Dataset fields to define that CoolaData uploads data from your Facebook Ads account into your own Google project instead of into your CoolaData project. Contact your CoolaData customer success representative for more information.
- Click the Connect button.
- Enter the Facebook Ads account credentials to be monitored by CoolaData. If you are already logged into your Facebook Ads account in a different window on the same computer, then there is no need to enter your Facebook Ads account credentials. Click the Allow button.Once a day, CoolaData will then integrate the data from the following Facebook Ads reports (containing yesterday’s data) into your project.
Note – If you would like to add additional columns or tables to this integration, then contact your CoolaData customer success representative at support@CoolaData.com.
The Integration ID (which is part of the file name) is displayed in parentheses in the CoolaData Administrator console, as shown below –
The first integration process should take place within a few minutes.
After CoolaData has integrated the report in your project, the Status column of the Integrations list shows Data Fetched.
If the integration process fails for any reason, then an indication appears in the Status column of the Integration List.
- Data can now be queried using the following syntax.
SELECT * from tablename limit 100
For example, Table Name – FaceBookAds_AdAccounts_4204
For example, Table Name – FaceBookAds_AdSets_4204