Released starting June 2021.
Experience Cloud Connector
CX Journeys can now ingest respondent data directly from Medallia Experience Cloud. Experience Cloud writes the respondent event data to a CSV file. Using this connector, CX Journey periodically collects the CSV file(s) and adds that data to the CX journey for each identified respondent.
Note: This feature is only available to super users (Medallia Professional Services).
To implement the connector use the Medallia Experience Cloud Integration wizard to:
- Identify the CSV file to ingest, and identify the CX Journey fields that uniquely identify the respondent (users). The default fields are Phone and Email.
- Map the fields in the CSV file that identify the respondent (user) to their corresponding CX Journey fields.
- Define the events to collect. For each define:
- Event name — The name of the event, such as “page_load” or “add_to_cart”.
- Event timestamp — Date/time when the event occurred, which is usually the time when the event record was created: “Creation Date”
- Additional properties included in the event file and which need to be recorded as part of the event in CX Journeys.
- Specify a name for the connector and define the schedule of when to collect events. Optionally include an email for whom to notify if an error occurs during the ingestion.
Amazon S3 & SFTP Integrations
Project administrators (and above) can now connect their data to CX Journeys integration table using Amazon S3 & SFTP as the data source.