- Improved sign-in flow: pick up exactly where you left off on multiple tabs by logging in automatically on your next visit on the same device. The app will only require password after a long duration of inactivity, or when using a new device. We’ve also freshened up the sign-in pages design.
- Improved sign-up flow: sign in as a new user to the app easily and within a couple of minutes. Click on the email confirmation link logs you in to the app directly. Get a free example dashboard in your industry, complete with reports and demo data, to start experimenting on and take example of the kind of analysis that can be done on CoolaData. We’ve also freshened up the sign-up pages design.
Analysis and Data Visualization
- Grid pagination: load long result tables faster by displaying the first 50 results, and switch pages to see additional results. You can still sort the whole result output from the column headers – the grid will show the top 50 results of the new sort order.
- Global Conversion Rate in Funnel: see more information on funnel reports by displaying the Global Conversion Rate: the users who completed the whole funnel as a share of all the users who started it. If using breakdown, will show the GCR for each category. This can be switched on/off from the view settings, same as the other information options on the funnel.
- Better sorting in Cohort By Property: analyze behavior of the largest user segments by running Cohort report by property. Previously this was sorted alphabetically, now sorted by the cohort size, largest to smallest.
- Use spaces and special characters in CQL aliases: show a friendlier output in CQL reports by using spaces or special characters in aliases. Enclose the alias with single (‘ – ‘) or double (” – “) quotes in the SELECT, GROUP BY and ORDER BY clauses to allow it to include any character. Note: supported only in the outer query (does not work in sub-select).
- Add Descriptions to dashboard: add descriptions and explanations to sheets on your dashboard. Choose the “Add” – “Description” option in a dashboard to add an HTML element to the sheet. Can be resized and moved like all elements in the sheet.
- Update Property Source names: update your project mapping when you need to fix/change the property names you send with your events, without creating a new property. In the properties page, edit an existing property and update the Property Source to the new name of the property you send. The new data will continue to accumulate in the same property, and will continue to work in all your reports. Previously, editing the roperty Source was not possible.
- Run Aggregation Tables on-demand: run your Aggregation Tables on demand when you know the data changed prior to their set schedule. In the Aggregation Tables page, open a saved Aggregation Table and click “Run Now” to update it on demand. Note that the calculation and update process takes several minutes to complete.