Analysis and Data Visualization
- New Sunburst Path Analysis Visualization – see how user paths are distributed using the sunburst visualization.
- Funnel Analysis of Multiple Events – use multiple events for a single step in the Funnel template.
- Powerful Pivot Features – the Pivot visualization is now more powerful than ever, including functionality such as calculated fields, conditional formatting and drill down.
- Reverse Cohort – a new Cohort template that shows the behavior leading up to a certain event (as opposed to the behavior beginning with a certain event, with a standard Cohort).
- Behavioral Segments – create behavioral segments and filter reports and dashboards using the “is in segment” or “not in segment” operators.
- Date_Range Date Functions – the date_range clause now supports the date functions: DATE_DIFF, DATE_ADD, DATE, which can be combined with date_range_start and date_range_end. Example: count the events in a time period which is offset from the report’s time frame by two weeks:
select count(*) from cooladata where date_range(between date(DATE_ADD(date_range_start, -14, "DAY")) and date(DATE_ADD(date_range_end, -14, "DAY")))
- White Label Embedding – we have removed the CoolaData logo from the embedded reports so you can now truly white label our reports and embed them in your website.
- Data Schema Tree – access your data scheme from anywhere within CoolaData by clicking on schema at the top of the page.
Data Management and Administration
- Security Enhancements – we have added an additional permission level – “Viewer”. Users with “Viewer’ permission can only view the dashboards that have been shared with them. They cannot see or change the dashboards filters for these dashboards. They also cannot view or create reports.
- Read Only and Hidden Report Attributes – each report can now be classified as “Read Only” to prevent any change or deletion by mistake. Reports can be classified as hidden so they are only accessible to the report’s creator.